Monday, April 30, 2012

Lazy, Crazy, May!

Have you ever started to feel really lazy, then decided to start a bunch of projects all at once with the hopes that at least one of them would motivate you to get off your butt and start feeling useful? And then a couple months later you start wondering how life got so uncontrollably busy all of a sudden and start having anxiety attacks? And as you sit down and list all of the things that need to get done you find it really hard to cross any of them off because you've become completely overwhelmed? And then you realize that it is already almost May?? Please, somebody tell me I am not the only one...

In an attempt to clear some of the clutter out of my brain and cross one of the things off of my 5-page "to do" list, I am writing this blog post! However, I'm having trouble figuring out what it's about, and can't seem to come up with any good ideas on my own...so I'm asking you for suggestions on what to write about next. Just leave your questions in the comments below and I promise to write a real post soon. In the meantime, here is an adorable picture of the Meat Head:



Call me a cheater, but I am totally crossing "write blog post" off of my list.  I can't wait to hear your suggestions for my next post...have a super week!

5 comments:

  1. Ha, I am right there with you. How about you write something about Bruce??

    P.S. A playdate really needs to happen! (I'm sorry we didn't get to chat yesterday at the walk!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this comment! What's going on with Bruce these days?

      Delete
  2. Did your mom knit the scarf around your neck?
    It sure is cute and fits your personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinnamon - she did! She opened up a fun shop in January where she knits scarves and snoods for all of my doggy friends, and it's super great because she gets to work from home while I snuggle her on the couch. :) You can check out some of her other designs on Facebook, or at her Etsy shop when it reopens again in the Fall:

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snug-A-Bull/216908068394202

      http://www.etsy.com/shop/SnugABull

      -Alfred the Dog

      Delete
  3. Does either Bruce or Alfred ever try to steal food or other human things? And how do you deal with that?

    ReplyDelete